Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nicki Minaj Gives Birth To First Child


Nicki is the latest Mum, Yaaay!

She gave birth on Wednesday, 30 September in Los Angeles- TMZ Reports

However, the baby's name or gender hasn't been announced yet.

The decorated rapper, announced her pregnancy in July with a photo of herself cradling her baby bump wearing a bejeweled bikini and lucite high heels.

“#Preggers💛” she captioned the snap.

She posted a second photo wearing another colorful two-piece, this one with embellished shoulders and a beaded skirt.

Petty and Minaj tied the knot in October 2019, just one month after she announced on Twitter that she was retiring to “have my family.”

“I’ve decided to retire & have my family. I know you guys are happy now,” she wrote. “To my fans, keep reppin me, do it til da death of me, ❌ in the box- cuz ain’t nobody checkin me. ✅ Love you for LIFE 😘♥️🦄.”

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar