Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DanCING IN THE NEWSROOM!

IT'S BACK!
DANCING IN THE NEWSROOM.
JUST WHAT I wore TODAY!

Military style pants with tapered button ankle detail : Topshop.
Fringed ankle boots : Pennys. I have them in an impossible to wear brown color as well
I love the waist detail of these trousers. High waisted with loads of buttons. Kinda loving them right now because with my paycheck it's the closest I will ever come to Balmain.
black body con vest - yummie tummie at Brown Thomas Grafton street. I love this vest. it makes me look thin!
red handbag - River Island.
Dye job - home kit!!!!
eyeliner = Make-up forever, aqua eyes Claredon street. dublin 2
Lipstain = Clarins red lipgloss Brown Thomas
Bird necklace = Topshop. 3 years ago.
Boobs = my own.

what are you dancing to?

Peggy lee - 'do right' 2010 remix.
youtube it.
you know it makes sense

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar