Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Inoar Hair Botox Treatment Lowdown and Review


Hi guys. Happy Friday. Today is FREEZING - I'm on my third cup of coffee for the day already . How was your week ? Any fun weekend plans ?


Last Sunday I was lucky enough to be invited to try out the new Inoar Hair Botox treatment at Sorbet Dunkeld . As I mentioned before I love the Inoar Absolute Blond range so I was excited to try this treatment - as my hair can always do with a boost. I take great pride in looking after my hair and trying to keep it in tip top condition - especially taking extra steps since going blonder.



So ... What is the Inoar Hair Botox treatment ? This is a hair treatment containing fatty acids , argon oil , Shea butter , hydrolysed keratin and grape extract . The treatment is rich in Vitamin A , C and E which will help protect your hair . It's also rich in antioxidants that fight free radicals. 
The treatment is pretty easy and not too time consuming - Your hair gets washed, the treatment applied for 30 minutes and then rinsed out.
 
 The Benefits ?
Restores and Hydrates
Promotes Hair Growth
Strenghtens Hair
Volume Reduction
Frizz Reduction
Curl Reduction
Manageable Hair
Reduces knots and easily detangles Hair
Adds Shine
 
 
The treatment also includes a Blow dry - and let me tell you the ladies at Sorbet Dunkeld know what they are doing. The blow dry was amazing and I left the salon feeling like a fairy princess. (They have  awesome cappuccino's that are super yummy too !  )
 
My results ? Awesome soft hair that was super soft and with a lot less frizz. The treatment lasts about 4 weeks and makes a awesome boost for your hair with the change of season.
If your hair needs a little extra boost - I would HIGHLY recommend you give the Inoar Botox Treatment a try.
 
Thanks again to Danielle and Sorbet Dunkeld for inviting me to try this amazing treatment.
 
 
 
 
 
Sorbet Dunkeld info :
Address : Cnr Bompas Road and Jan Smuts Avenue , Dunkeld Shopping Centre , Shop 2A , Dunkeld , Johannesburg , 2196
Phone : 011 325 2921
 
* Although I was invited to try the treatment - all thoughts and opinions are my own*

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar