Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kleancolor - Born to the purple, swatch

Back to some newer archive photos! lol ;) haha.. Today I'm showing a swatch of Born To The Purple from Kleancolor. It's a purple going towards red/pink, almost magenta. The base is a jelly and it's has pink hexagons and small glitters, the glitter is quite sparse and I think the polish is a bit on the thicker side. In the beginning the glitter only ended up on the tip, like if I were brushing them down, so after that I became more careful and afterwards dabbed the glitter in place. On my nails I used four coats because I wanted to get the "full color". There's is some VNL but it's not that noticable at all irl because the whole manicure is super shiny and glossy. I used SV and it actually dried faster than I thought it would, however I'd say it's on the slower side even with SV. On the other hand I did paint all coats in one go and didn't let it completely dry between each coat. I actually liked this surprisingly much (especially since the vnl isn't as noticeable irl as in the photos.) and I'll wear it again.







What do you think of this? Too jelly for your taste or do you like the glass like glossiness? ;)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar