Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lady Queen Review

Circle Neon Studs


Hi friends, I'm still not quite ready to let Summer go, so this mani and review from Lady Queen is bright and cheerful. I do love neon studs and these circle one are really pretty. 



How pretty are these colours, and I wanted to show them over white and black polish, so what better way than to do a two toned stripe mani. I painted my nails white first, then painted half black. I applied the neon studs along the centre line when I top coated my nails.




I love this mani, just the perfect amount of colour and super pretty. My 15 % Discount Code is KLLC15. If this code is used enough times Lady Queen will sponsor a blog giveaway :)


Hope you like this mani and these studs and don't forget you can find Lady Queen on FacebookInstagramTwitterBloggerYoutube and Google+ and why not give them a like or a follow :)
Stay safe and much love....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar