Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Official Tracklist of Young Jeezy's TM103

Young Jeezy finally got an official release date for his TM103 album, and it is dropping on the 20th of this moth, that's in a couple of days. Below is the official tracklist of Young Jeezy's TM103.



STANDARD:
1. Waiting [Prod. By Lil Lody]
2. What I Do (Just Like That) [Prod. By Drumma Boy]
3. O.J. (Ft. Jadakiss & Fabolous) [Prod. By Lil Lody]
4. Nothing [Prod. By Lil Lody]
5. Way Too Gone (Ft. Future) [Prod. By Mike Will]
6. SupaFreak (Ft. 2Chainz) [Prod. By D. Rich]
7. All We Do [Prod. By Midnight Black]
8. Leave You Alone (Ft. Ne-Yo) [Prod. By Warren G]
9. Everythang [Prod. By Lil Lody]
10. Trapped (Ft. Jill Scott) [Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League]
11. F.A.M.E. (Ft. T.I.) [Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League]
12. I Do (Ft. Jay-Z & Andre 3000) [Prod. By M16]
13. Higher Learning (Ft. Snoop Dogg, Devin The Dude & Mitchelle’l) [Prod. By Lil C]
14. This One’s For You (Ft. Trick Daddy) [Prod. By Lil Lody]


DELUXE:
15. .38 featuring Freddie Gibbs
16. Ballin' featuring Lil Wayne
17. Lose My Mind featuring Plies
18. Never Be the Same

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar