Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Worst Dressed at the Grammy's...my choices


I don't even know what to say about this get up. I love M.I A. and I know she has personal style to a "T", but when it comes to dressing for special events...questionable and left me perplexed.

This looks like a bib on her otherwise potentially glamorous dress.

Oh  Britney... sad times. Enough said.

I don't know where she was planning on going. It looks like she got the wrong event. What is that? Button up , there's children present!

I love Natalie Portman. Usually can't do me wrong, but lately I don't know where her or her people are? The dress is obviously too short and un flattering. Shows no silhouette at all. You can still fix it even though she's pregant. JUST LENTHEN THE DRESS! Let's not hide you have a bun in the oven...celebrate.

This look worn by Eva Langoria was questionable for me. I decided I didn't like it. The white tulip dress makes her look top heavy and a lock of balance. I would have chosen a thinner silhouette for the dress portion. It would lengthen her body not make her look so short and puffy.

This was a dress I wasn't sure I liked. I decided, no. I don't like all that exquisite detailing on top. I just don't like it. I believe a little goes a long way. This is too much...to me

Too age inappropriate and it looks too heavy, like her weight. The prints, although a fabulous dress, is not for her. The prints make her look big with a lack of silouette.
I know she loved this dress. Looks like a college project to me. Funny how a little glue gun can make for an out fit wearable...for now. Get stoned ...and get dressed!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar