Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Meet Harikrishnan, the Designer Behind the Internet's Favorite 'Ballbottom' Pants - The Daily Beast

Meet Harikrishnan, the Designer Behind the Internet's Favorite 'Ballbottom' Pants - The Daily Beast


Meet Harikrishnan, the Designer Behind the Internet's Favorite 'Ballbottom' Pants - The Daily Beast

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:30 AM PST

Voluminous has become one of the most-used adjectives in fashion. You can use it to describe the Japanese designer Tomo Koizumi's piles of pastel tulle, which turn his lithe models into couture Candyland characters. Or the sweeping shoulder accents seen on Pierpaolo Piccioli's Valentino ball gowns that extend women's wingspans by at least a few feet. Or the oversized Chanel suit Billie Eilish wore to the Oscars, which probably could have fit two of her.

Call it a trend made for Instagram, or one that encourages women to take up more space. Regardless of any sociological implications, one thing's for sure: voluminous sure is fun to look at. 

I Travel Constantly, and These Are the $35 Pants I Pack on Every Single Trip - POPSUGAR

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

As someone who travels at least once a month, I have my packing routine down to a science. For me, it's all about taking versatile pieces that I can style tons of different ways. As Spring approaches and the weather warms up, I've been on the hunt for a lightweight pair of comfortable pants that are easy to wear on the plane and just on a day-by-day basis. On a recent shopping trip to Old Navy for workout clothes, I stumbled upon these Old Navy Mid-Rise Wide-Leg Linen-Blend Pull-On Pants ($35, originally $40) and grabbed a pair for the dressing room.

Within seconds of trying them on, I knew I needed them. The fit was perfect and flattering, but for me, the real selling point is the material. They're lightweight and will keep me cool, but thick enough to offer some stability; they don't feel too thin or see-through. I decided on a black pair because they're easy to wear with just about anything, but they come in four neutral shades and even some printed choices.

Since I purchased them, I've taken them on all my getaways and couldn't be happier. The black shade doesn't fade, even though I've washed them several times. I love styling them with sneakers or sandals and a comfy tee. So, if you're headed on a trip soon, you'll want a pair for yourself, trust me. Keep reading to shop all the colors — and hey, at prices this good, maybe you can get more than one. Take a look.

The Latest Fashion Trend.....Inflatable Pants? - krforadio.com

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:19 AM PST

Sometimes I wonder how some fashion designers are Millionaires with the things they design and this one might just be the weirdest fashion trend i've ever seen, inflatable pants.

via Dezeen

Men's wear designer, Harikrishnan, created this "fashionable" look for his graduated collection at the London College of Fashion. Comprised of 30 bits of latex panels, these inflatable pants come in a variety color patterns, like the one pictured above, or plain white. The pants are designed to fit snug at the waist and then flair out at the thighs before tightening back down at the ankles.

Harikrishnan said, "I got the idea when I was playing with my dog and I started thinking about how exaggerated objects must look from such a low angle," according to Dezeen.

I think this is one fashion trend i'm definitely NOT going to take part in. But if this is something that appeals to you, make sure you don't carry any sharp objects in your pockets!

Wake up with Jarred Becker every weekday morning from 6a-10a on AM 1390 KRFO

Connect with me on Social Media!

11 Patterned Pants for Women: Printed and Bright Graphic Pants for Winter - Vogue

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:31 AM PST

It's always around this time of the year—perhaps it's what some people call "the mid-winter blues"—that I find myself in a critical style rut. No longer do I reach for my most colorful tops or jazziest pants when plotting my outfit in the mornings, instead gravitating towards the more boring and mundane colors and silhouettes in my wardrobe.

On a recent morning, I took a look in the mirror and realized I was in a head-to-toe gray outfit, even down to the socks. At that moment, I knew it was time to recharge my style: I could no longer let the cold weather affect my winter wardrobe. As luck would have it, I found an easy solution—and that was simply to reintroduce items already in my closet that were getting no love due to the dreary winter weather. One of these pieces is my beloved Charles Jeffrey Loverboy printed Art Mural trousers, the loudest and most vibrant pair of pants I own to date. Single-handedly, they rescued me from my outfit slump—hopefully, a new pair of patterned pants can do the same for you too.

Below, shop the 11 best pairs of patterned pants for whenever you're feeling uninspired and need to brighten up your wardrobe.

All products featured on Vogue are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar