Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Color Splash Monday

I just thought I'd share a color pop with you, my Granny Stripe blanket in my Lucy Bag.  I was inspired to pick up my crochet hook and do some colorful things last year when I began reading a blog by Lucy at Lucy's Blog, she lives in the North of England.  I'm using Rico Creative Cotton I ordered from England on the blanket and I used Mission Falls 1824 Cotton on the bag.
I've been preparing today for my first meeting as the new president of the Friends of Multnomah Falls.  I was organizing my files for the organization and it looks like I re-joined the board in 2005.  I was one of the founding members of the organization and served as president in the early years, so this is nice to lead the group into the future now.  In 2015 we'll be celebrating 100 years of MF being a public park so we have lots of planning to do for that.  


If you want to find out more about the organization, please visit our website - I'm the current webmaster.  Friends of Multnomah Falls  One of my big goals this year is to grow the membership - want to join? :-)


Well, I have a notebook that needs organizing before I head out... so have a great Monday and thanks for coming by for a visit!!


((hugs)) Teresa

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar