Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Favorite home & beauty items for Prime Day

Hey hey! It's one of my favorite shopping days of the year! This year it's actually TWO days. Amazon has extended their Prime Day sale!

They have great deals on all kinds of stuff and I like getting a jump on Christmas gifts. I always like seeing the favorites of other bloggers so I always share some of mine with you on this day!

This year I broke them up into categories -- decor, beauty and home items.


This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. 
See my policies and disclosure page for more information.  

Let's start with my favorite -- home decor! I blogged about these LONG drapes here...they are such a good deal!:
Super long drapes for a great price

We ended up getting these lighter panels later (the original darker panels went in another room) because I was so happy with them. You can find them on Amazon here and they come in a number of colors. I haven't found a better deal for long drapes anywhere!

When I got our two coffee tables to make one big one, I searched forever for the perfect ottomans we could keep underneath. I found these and they are awesome!:
Read the full post

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar