We're almost halfway through the YOP year! Time flies when you're having fun!
I have been pretty monogamous with my crafting....I wanted to finish my red bird cross stitch and I'm sure I will today...after I post this! LOL! I only have a little bit left in the upper left hand corner of the border.
The hexies are coming along and I am on #9 of 11 of the full hexies and then I have 12 partial hexies to do. It has been a while since I showed the original project and someone asked what I was going to do with them......here are pictures from the quilt book , Kindred Spirits from Yellow Creek Quilt Designs located in Pearl City, IL not far from my hometown. I definitely plan on visiting when I get up there!
I got #8 done and I'm working on #9 of 11 full size hexies....then there are the 1/2 and 1/4 size hexies and the connecting ones...............(light colored in the photos) I will frame it like they did.If you didn't see my post this week, I received my Christmas Eve sock cast on yarn! It is hand-dyed self-striping and the name is "Christmas in Whoville"! I can't wait! I need to kit it up today and I want to do both socks simultaneously on 2 circular needles.
As for Advent Gift #6 - I received a vintage reproduction tablecloth...you know I love me some vintage! This is awesome and has all my favorite colors!!! Amy got a big tube of Jergens Citrus body butter.....we are the citrus sisters! LOL! We love to eat it and smell it....not the body butter just citrus things. My favorite dessert is lemon meringue pie that my Aunt Bernice used to make and Amy's favorite are lemon bars that I still make....yes, the more lemony the better! LOL!
Here's another Christmas book...remember, I have not read these so I have no idea if they are good or not but I pinned them for holiday reading....if you do read them let me know if they were good! You could check Amazon to see a synopsis and a rating.........
Here's a little Holiday Humor.........
Happy Trails!!!




0 Yorumlar