Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT ARE YOU WHISPERING ABOUT?!

daycollage

////
I wish I could boycott NBC right now, but I would only be hurting myself, because I love their thursday night line-up so much. **$$$Double 30 Rock tonight!&&&** I would be the only one doing it, so nobody would notice, and I would be hurting Tina Fey, which is the last thing I want to do, ever. And I can't boycott Jay Leno any more than I have been doing for the last 4 months (plus the 17 years he was the host of The Tonight Show) because I never watched The Jay Leno Show (except for one time when Tina Fey was on, in which I was duped because she was only in the last 5 minutes). LE SIGH is all I can say. TV is important to me! It is not a waste of time, it is art, the most important modern art. And the Tonight show is the centerpiece of our collection. Again, le sigh.

Interesting thing I came across while googling something entirely not disney related the other day, there is a tumblr dedicated exclusively to the guy who plays Peter Pan at Disneyland.

So how's your day going? What are you having/Did you have for dinner?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar